About Baton Rouge Air Charter
Baton Rouge Air Charter and Management, Inc. was established in 1984.
All of our aircraft are corporately owned and maintained as well as staffed by seasoned, well trained senior corporate captains. These crewmembers are required to go through annual and semi-annual flight training approved by the Federal Aviation Administration. Baton Rouge Air Charter utilizes outsourced flight training through Flight Safety International, Simuflite, Simcom, and other FAA approved schools. This outsourced ground and flight simulator training is tailored to the company policies and procedures of Baton Rouge Air Charter, and also approved by the aircraft manufacturer, and insurance underwriters.
Our fleet consists of safe, secure and reliable aircraft. All aircraft are maintained to the highest FAA standards, manufacturer recommendations and compliance computer tracking.
If you are thinking of chartering an aircraft, here some of the advantages:
- The ability to build your own itinerary for convenient, flexible and more productive travel
- Highest level of security
- Direct flights in luxury and comfort
- Get closer to your destination with the ability to utilize more regional and local airports
- Utilize FBO and VIP security procedures and eliminate airline check in procedures
- Ground transportation arrangements and coordination
- Catering arrangements and special requests
- 24 hour on call availability for flight coordination