Tiffen 77mm UV Protection Filter
Tiffen UV Protection filter Film, as well as video, often exhibits a greater sensitivity to what is to us invisible, ultraviolet light. This is most often outdoors, especially at high altitudes, where the UV-absorbing atmosphere is thinner; and over long distances, such as marine scenes. It can show up as a bluish color cast with color film, or it can cause a low-contrast haze that diminishes details, especially when viewing far-away objects, in either color or black-and-white. Ultraviolet filters absorb UV light generally without affecting light in the visible region. Using a Tiffen UV Protector on your Digital HD DSLR While the UV Protection filter has served its purpose in the film era for many years it will still continue to be one of the most popular choices in accessories today. Digital cameras have blocks, auto correction and digital filters that combat the bluish color cast therefore making the UV Protection filter a simple protector for your lens to combat dirt, finger prints & that fateful knock or drop. Who are Tiffen? Tiffen has been a leading manufacturer and supplier of photographic filters and lens accessories for the consumer/professional imaging and the motion picture and broadcast television industries for 75 years. The company has a rich history of innovative product design, superior optical consistency and unparalleled quality. Tiffen has been recognized for its product and engineering excellence earning a Technical Achievement Award and a Scientific and Engineering Award from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences, as well as an Emmy Award from the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. Features Low profile black ring Basic UV Protection Protects your lens against dust, dirt & knocks Made in the USA 10 Year Warranty Box Contains 1 Filter 1 Filter brochure
- Most popular protection filter
- Provides basic reduction of ultraviolet light
- Helps eliminate bluish cast in images
- 77mm diameter
77MM Altura Photo Professional Photography Filter Kit (UV, CPL Polarizer, Neutral Density ND4) for Camera Lens with 77MM Filter Thread Filter Pouch
77MM Altura Photo Professional Photography Filter Kit (UV, CPL Polarizer, Neutral Density ND4) for Camera Lens with 77MM Filter Thread
The Professional Photography Filter kit by Altura Photo includes three of the most useful filters available for your camera kit. Protect your lens against scratches, remove unwanted glare and reflections, and control your exposure and depth of field in bright light. Whether you are a beginner, advanced shooter, or whether you take stills or video, these affordable and highly useful filters help improve the image quality of the pictures you take.
Altura Photo UV Filter
- The most important filter you can own. The Altura photo UV filter is a cost-effective solution for protecting your digital lens against moisture, dust, fingerprints, and accidental bumps and scratches.
Altura Photo CPL
- Circular Polarizing filters remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as glass or water. Take richer scenic shots and notice improved clarity in distant objects by cutting through haze and increasing color saturation. Simply rotate the front ring to adjust the desired effect.
Altura Photo ND4 Filter
- Neutral density filters are neutrally gray-toned, and designed to reduce the amount of light passing through the lens. The ND4 filter reduces your exposure by 2-stops, allowing for greater control over depth-of-field.
Protective Carry Pouch
- Compatible with all lenses featuring a 77mm front filter thread including:
- e.g. Canon EF 70-200mm F/2.8 IS II USM
-e.g. Nikon AF-S 70-200 F/2.8 VR II
- e.g. Sigma 50mm F/1.4 Art
Premium MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth included with your order.
Ultra-gentle! Extremely fine microfiber leaves zero scratches, streaks or marks. Safe for all lenses.
- NOTE: Altura Photo filter is compatible with all 77mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø77 = 77mm lens thread size.
- Compatible with the CANON EOS(6D, 5D Mark III) DSLR Cameras. EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Zoom Lens.
- Compatible with the NIKON D600 DSLR Camera. 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II AF-S Zoom Lens.
- Backed with DigitalGoja 90-Day 100 Satisfaction Guarantee.
AmazonBasics UV Protection Lens Filter - 77 mm
An Amazon Brand.
- UV protection filter for general, everyday use
- Reduces ultraviolet light; helps eliminate bluish cast in images
- Protects lens from dust, dirt, and scratches
- Most popular protection filter; ideal for outdoor photography
- Measures 77mm in diameter
BW 77mm Clear UV Haze with Multi-Resistant Coating (010M)
High Quality German Filters
- Brass Ring for higher Quality Image
- Highest possible polishiing technique
- World's best optical glass.BW diopters use a thicker mount than the standard F-Pro mount, to allow for the thicker glass dimension used
- New thinner Pro mount. No vignetting
- USA Warranty
Neewer 77MM Lens Filter and Accessory Kit: UV CPL FLD Filters, Macro Close Up Filter Set(1 2 4 10), ND2 ND4 ND8 Filters, Fit for Canon EF 24-105 f/4 L is USM Lens, Nikon 28-300f/3.5-5 AF-S Lens
1.This kit is compatible with all 77mm lenses; Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap; This number is always preceded by a "?" (diameter) symbol. For example:?77 = 77mm lens thread size.
2.Camera and lens are not included.
(1)77mm 3-Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD):
UV filters protect your lens,absorb ultra violet rays, giving sharper contrast to your digital images.
CPL filters remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces, increase color by reducing reflections from non-metallic surfaces by cutting through haze.
FLD filters allow camera use under fluorescent lighting.
(1)77mm Photo 3-Piece ND Filter Set (ND2 / ND4 / ND8):
ND filters (Neutral Density) reduce light reaching the film without affecting the color.
Used to enable slower shutter speeds.
Used to better separate subjects from the background by allowing wider apertures, effectively decreasing depth of field.
(1)77mm Close-Up Filter Kit (1,2,4,10):
Kit includes 4 close-up filters of increasing magnification.
These filters are double threaded allowing additional filters.
(1)77mm Rubber Lens Hood:
Extend to full length for use with a telephoto lens
(1)Universal 77mm Camera Lens Hood:
Lens hood can help prevent flares--those circles of light
1 x 77MM Filter Kit (Ultraviolet UV, Circular Polarizer CPL, Fluorescent FLD)
1 x 77MM ND Neutral Density Set (ND2, ND4, ND8)
1 x Macro Close Up Set (1, 2, 4, 10)
3 x Carry Pouch
1 x 77MM Tulip Flower Lens Hood
1 x 77MM Rubber Lens Hood
1 x Snap-on Lens Cap
1 x Cap Keeper Leash
- Kit includes: (1)77MM Filter Kit (Ultraviolet UV, Circular Polarizer CPL, Fluorescent FLD), (1)77MM ND Neutral Density Set (ND2, ND4, ND8), (1)77MM Macro Close Up Set (1, 2, 4, 10), (3)Carry Pouch, (1)77MM Tulip Flower Lens Hood, (1)77MM Rubber Lens Hood, (1)77MM Snap-on Lens Cap, (2)Cap Keeper Leash
- Compatible with Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM zoom Lens, Nikon 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II AF-S Zoom Lens or any other lens with a 77mm thread
- 77mm 3-Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD): Eliminates unnecessary polarized light; Removes unwanted reflections from surfaces; Makes the image clearer, more transparent
- Precise ND Filters and Professional Close-Up Filters: Effectively reduce the amount of light coming into the sensor; Allowing you to have more control of the camera's aperture, exposure time and sensor sensitivity settings and increase magnification; allow additional filters, lenses, or attachments to be mounted on top
- Note: This kit is compatible with all 77mm lenses; Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap; This number is always preceded by a "?" (diameter) symbol. For example: ?77 = 77mm lens thread size; Camera and lens are not included
BW 77mm XS-Pro Clear UV Haze with Multi-Resistant Nano Coating (010M)
This UV Filter blocks the invisible UV component of light from the sky, which can cause blur and to which many color films react with a blue cast. These filters should be called UV-Blocking Filters, because there are filters for technical applications that pass UV radiation and block all the other wavelengths. Nevertheless, the short term "UV Filter" has become established among photographers. UV Filters are ideal for photography in high altitudes (in the mountains), by the sea and in regions with very clean air. The pictures gain brilliance and disturbing blue casts are avoided. Because the glass is colorless, color rendition is not altered, aside from the elimination of the unwanted blue cast, and no increase in exposure is required. That makes a UV Filter very suitable as protection of the front element of the taking lens against dust, flying sand, sea water spray and the like, and it can be kept on the lens at all times. It is recommended for analog color and black-and-white as well as digital photography.
- This filter uses our XS-Pro Digital mount which is especially suited for DSLRs with wide angle and zoom lenses. It has a front thread for additional accessories. All XS-Pro Digital mounts are made of brass and are matte black to prevent reflections
- MRC nano has an improved outer (8th) layer over regular MRC. The nanotechnology based characteristic (lotus effect) produces a better beading effect with water making the cleaning of this filter even simpler and faster than ever before
- Manufactured from Water-White Schott Glass
BW 77mm XS-Pro Clear with Multi-Resistant Nano Coating (007M)
This filter fulfills the desire of many photographers for pure lens protection without a filter effect. Its only function is to keep dirt, sand, or splashes away from the front lens. The extremely clear special glass with high transmission is MRC-finished.
- This filter uses our XS-Pro Digital mount which is especially suited for DSLRs with wide angle and zoom lenses. It has a front thread for additional accessories. All XS-Pro Digital mounts are made of brass and are matte black to prevent reflections.
- Truly Neutral Gray design
- Manufactured from Water-White Schott Glass
77mm X2 UV Filter for Camera Lenses - UV Protection Photography Filter with Lens Cloth - MRC8, Nanotech Coatings, Ultra-Slim, Traction Frame, Weather-Sealed by Breakthrough Photography
77mm X2 UV (Ultra Violet) Filter For Camera Lenses - Breakthrough Photography
The X2 is our gold standard UV for the discerning professional photographer. Featuring high-quality AGC glass from Japan, MRC8 and our water and dust repelling nano coating layers, the X2 is incredibly durable and resolves critically sharp.
The moment you pick up the X2 UV you'll immediately feel the craftsmanship and quality. We precisely machine each X2 traction frame from environmentally friendly aluminum, and with its matte black finish reflections are absorbed rather than reflected into the lens barrel.
One of the problems with the flat black design is that it's sometimes difficult to attach and remove the filters from the lens, frequently binding and getting stuck. By CNC machining texture into the X2's aluminum frame it's now easier than ever to get on and off, without getting stuck.
- Our state-of-the-art 8-Layer Multi-Resistant Coating process hardens both optical surfaces, reduces reflections and achieves true color neutrality while maximizing contrast fidelity.
- In addition to being structurally harder than the glass itself, our MRC coating increases light transmittance and prevents common flaring, ghosting, low-contrast and all the rest.
- 25 Year Ironclad Guarantee with US-based Phone and Email Support.
- 77mm Thread Size
- Capture Critically Sharp Images: 8-Layers of State-of-the-art Multi-Resistant Coating
- Repels Dirt and Water: nanotec Nano Coating Layers
- Eliminates Vignetting: 3.5mm Ultra-slim Traction filter CNC machined from Aluminum
- Ultimate Protection: Completely Weather-Sealed
- 1 x 77mm X2 UV Filter
- 1 x Lens Cloth
Click on Buy now button for complete your purchase!
- X2 UV (Ultra Violet) FILTER: The X2 UV filter features critically sharp AGC glass made in Japan, MRC8 and our state-of-the-art nanotec nano coating layers which help to eliminate flaring, ghosting and low contrast. Our modern coating chambers are airtight, producing a uniform coating visible to the human eye when holding the filter at a right angle to a direct light source.
- ELIMINATES VIGNETTING: The X2 features a 3.5mm ultra-slim double-threaded traction frame to eliminate vignetting on wide-angle full-frame setups. In our lab tests, 4.3mm was the frame width at which point vignetting becomes noticeable on 16mm wide-angle setups on full-frame setups. Any less than 3.0mm and lens caps don't have enough surface area to grab onto. At 3.7mm vignetting is entirely eliminated.
- NANOTEC: In addition to state-of-the-art MRC8, our optical engineers developed new nano-coating layer technology, called nanotec, from the ground up to repel dirt, water and other elements by beading rather than absorbing and smearing. Set in our completely weather-sealed X2 traction frame the X2 UV was built to withstand the harshest of environmental conditions.
- DOUBLE-THREADED & LASER ENGRAVED: We laser engrave lettering into each X2 UV traction frame to ensure that the lettering won't ever fade or come off after consistent use. We also engrave each and every X2 traction frame with a unique serial number.
- 25 YEARS SUPPORT: We stand behind every UV filter we make with our 25 Year Ironclad Guarantee. Every X2 UV filter has a unique serial number laser engraved on the interior frame. When you activate your 25 Year Ironclad Guarantee, we assign this serial number to you, so any future discussions on this unique filter are tracked, issues recorded and all that stuff which goes into future product design.
Hoya 77mm DMC Pro1 Digital Multi-Coated UV Filter
Hoya PRO1 Digital is a multi-purpose fine-weather filter, which absorbs the ultraviolet rays, which often makes outdoor photographs hazy and indistinct. This multi-purpose, fine-weather filter for color as well as black and white films also serves as a permanent lens protector.
- DMC: Digital Multi-Coated Filter. Greatly reduces the appearance of lens flare and ghosting caused by reflections
- BAF: Black Almite Frame. a black matte aluminum satin finish almite frame which reduces reflections
- BRG: Black Rimmed Glass. reduces the chance of light reflecting off the edge
- LPF: Low Profile Frame. Ultra Thin Frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses. These frames are do hold a lens cap
- KEF: Knurling Edge Frame. These filters are equipped with a straight knurling edge for non-slip, easy attachement and removal
Breakthrough Photography 77mm X1 UV, Mrc4, Ultra Slim, Weather Sealed, 25 Year Support, Lens Cloth included
The X1 UV filter is our take on the classic flat black design with a modern spin: 4-layers of multi-resistant coatings with a 3.5mm ultra-slim weather-sealed frame. And you can buy with confidence knowing that you're backed by our 25 year ironclad guara6ntee and us-based support. Available sizes: 49mm, 52mm, 55mm, 58mm, 62mm, 67mm, 72mm, 77mm and 82mm. 77mm thread size Capture critically sharp images: 4-layers of state-of-the-art multi-resistant coating Ultra-slim double-threaded flat black frame is 100 compatible with all your lens caps and filters 3.5mm frame height eliminates vignetting on full-frame wide-angle setups Capture critically sharp images. In addition to having great optical performance, x1 UV filter features our state-of-the-art multi-resistant coating. Two layers of mrc are applied to each side of the optical disk, resulting in a total of mrc-4. In addition to being structurally harder than glass itself, our mrc coating increases light transmittance and prevents common flaring, ghosting, low-contrast and all the rest. We don't recommend uncoated filters as glass without mrc coatings are highly susceptible to a range of optical phenomenon such as flaring, ghosting (lower contrast as a result) and generally less saturation.
- X1 UV (Ultra Violet) FILTER: The X1 UV features 4-layers of our state-of-the-art and uniformly applied MRC, which means less flaring and ghosting that you'd normally see with uncoated protection filters. Our modern coating chambers are air tight, producing a uniform coating visible to the human eye when holding the filter at a right angle to a direct light source.
- MRC4 CONSTRUCTION: Two layers of MRC are applied to each side of the optical disk, resulting in a total of 4 layers (MRC4). In addition to being structurally harder than the glass itself, our MRC coating process increases light transmission from 94.6 (without MRC) to 97.8. Glass without MRC coatings is highly susceptible to a range of optical phenomenon such as flaring, ghosting (lower contrast as a result) and generally less saturation.
- ELIMINATES VIGNETTING: The X1 features a 3.5mm ultra-slim double-threaded frame profile to eliminate vignetting on wide-angle full-frame setups. In our lab tests, 4.2mm was the frame width at which point 1-stop of light falloff (vignetting) became visible on images with 16mm wide-angle setups on full-frame cameras.
- X1 UV 77mm FITMENT: The X1 UV has front-threads, which means it's compatible with all your existing filters (for stacking) and lens caps. To ensure the lettering on the filter never wears off we laser engrave text into each aluminum frame rather than use paint-based lettering.
- 25 YEARS SUPPORT: We laser engrave each X1 UV with a unique serial number. When you activate your 25 Year Ironclad Guarantee online we associate your X1 serial number to you, so any future discussions regarding your X1 UV are tracked, issues recorded, all of which goes directly into our design and prototyping pipeline.
- Wormwood capsules now
- Heater valve 1 2
- Los angeles lakers can coolers
- Pocket rockers toys
- Libra scales of justice
- Hampton fitness rubber weight