JGbike Hayes Radar Bike Brakes, Hayes-Brakes, Bike Hydraulic Disc Brakes, Front Hose 800mm Rear Hose 1450mm, 2pc 160 rotors (Radar)
Hayes Radar Comp Bike Hydraulic Disc Brake Set FrontRear With 160mm rotors Black
Model : Radar Comp
Riding Style: XC, Trail
Rotor : L Series 160
Graphics: Pad Print
Lever Bushings: Delrin
Pad Material: Sintered
Pad Retention: Bottom load
System: Hayes Venom Mineral Oil
Weight: 588g/Set (without rotor, bolts)
Front(Left): Hose Length 800mm , Pre-Bled
Rear(Right): Hose Length 1450mm pre-bled
- Front and Rear
- 2*Hayes 160mm rotor with 12pcs M5*10mm bolt
Caplier Mount Type:
Front - Post Mount
Rear - Post Mount w/ 160mm adapter (Frame IS Mount to Post Mount)
Brand new in retail Box.
Difference The Radar version comes with the 2 piece handle bar clamp, The Radar comp is a 1 piece handle bar clamp, you need remove your grip to install.
- BEST CHOICEHayes brakes come from the Motorcycle industry, well known on the stop POWER, they work for all riding style, All Mountain, Cross Country, Trail and even Down Hill. Yes and excellent entry level hydraulic brakes, Much better than the mechanical brakes. They are authentic Hayes product in retail package, for workshop, upgrade, replacement DIY, you are the master of you BIKE; REMEMBER ORDER from JGbike, you trusted supplier and partner.
- WISE UPGRADEThis is the best value when you replace your SRAM brakes or Shimano stock or lower level Hayes brake, Avid, tektro brakes for your MTB bike/e-bike, Work flawlessly and have tons of braking power. The hose 800mm/1450mm, didn't need to cut any lines as lengths were perfect for most of the frame. It's an US spec, means left for Front, right for Rear;
- BEST CONVERSIONCome with 4* adapter fixing bolts 18.7mm, the Model Hayes Radar is a higher standard than entry level brakes, for someone has never use the hydraulic break, make your purchase right away! Braking system is the critical SAFE guard for MTB ride, avoid these unknown brand and cheap mechanical brakes.
- 1-YEAR WARRANTYGREAT QUALITY - BEST PRICE - TRUST SERVICE
- EASY INSTALLATIONWe order the customized completed Pre-belt set from Hayes, it is an out-of-box ready setup. Front without adapter for someone would to purchase 180mm rotor, Rear including 160mm P/S adapter for stock frame compatible. Furthermore, they come with 2 Hayes 160mm rotors. You don't need spend extra money to source. The hose length can be improved per market demand, please leave your comments in QA or review, we would consider the most demand to improve our offers in same value;
JGbike Shimano M315 MT200 MTB Hydraulic Disc Brakes Set Kits for Mountain Bike - Left/Front 800mm Right/Rear 1650mm
Brand: Shimano MT200 (New version M315
SH Code: BL-MT200 / BR-MT200
Oil: Yes - Mineral
Brake pad types: Include brake Resin Pads
BL-MT200-L BR-MT200 , Front Hose Length 800mm
BL-MT200-R BR-MT200 , Rear Hose Length 1650mm
Front - Post Mount including sm-ma-f180p adaptor
Rear - Post Mount w/ adaptor
Made in MY
Bulk order in OE Package, without an original retail box
Color: Black finish
Select rotors from my online store for your options
New in plant box package without original box
1 * pre-bled Shimano MT200 Front Resin Pads including sm-ma-f180p
1 * pre-bled Shimano MT200 Rear Resin Pads with adapter
4* adapter fixing bolts 18.7mm
- JGBIKE is an authorized retailer for Shimano, we only produce and customize great products by market demands with best price at affordable cost. The business started on Amazon since 2015, has been collected as a trusted brand by Amazon under Sports Catalog. Google us will help you with more confidence to shop with us.
- ALL MOUNTAINS - "Shimano brakes is the best than any expensive brands", they work for all riding style, All Mountain, Cross Country, Trail and Down Hill. Excellent entry level hydraulic brakes, Much better than any mechanical cable brakes or cheaper disc brakes made in China. This can be installed with just 15 minutes by yourself, for workshop, upgrade, replacement DIY;
- FULLY CUSTOMIZED - Almost all set we shipped including 2 mounting bracket, 180mm for front (sm-ma-f180p) and 160mm for rear, rotors is not included. To replace your brakes for your MTB bike/e-bike, Work flawlessly and have tons of braking power, and the most durable;
- ALL OPTIONS - 4 oppsite and hose length to satisfy your purpose, US model - Left for Front can be 800mm hose and 1500mm hose, or 1650mm for rear; EU model - Left for Rear can also be 800mm hose and 1500 hose, for downhill or L, XL, XXL size frame, choose 800mm/1650mm, they are all ready to install out of the box;
- LOW COST - They are all pre-cut, pre-filled and pre-bled with mineral oil fluid, B01S brake pads has been already installed. you don't need to cut the hose line length and don't need buy extra bleed oil or kits, Braking system is the critical SAFE guard for MTB ride, avoid those unknown brands and cheap disc mechanical brakes;
Hayes Prime Comp Mountain Bicycle Hydraulic Disc Brake (Black - Rear)
Prime Comp brakes feature tool-free reach adjust and a predictable, linear lever throw for better control across a variety of trails.
- Crosshairs Alignment system allows precise adjustment of caliper position
- Improved tool-free reach adjustment providing a fixed mechanical advantage regardless of lever position
- Leverage increases throughout the stroke, for better modulation and higher power at the end
- Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic
- Brake Lever Use: Right
SHIMANO XT BL-M8000 Disc Brake One Color, Front
Building off the smashing success of Shimano's XT BR-M785B Disc Brakes, the Shimano XT BL-M8000 Disc Brakes offer enhanced ergonomics with their sleek integrated master cylinder and simple integration with I-Spec II shift levers. Not only does this improved design shave precious grams, but it also frees up valuable real estate along the handlebars, which is always a positive with the ubiquitous use of dropper posts on modern trail bikes. Sero Wave technology delivers reliable stopping performance across widely variable trail conditions and riding disciplines. This technology improves brake engagement by closing quickly upon first squeeze, ramping up power after initial engagement for improved bite. 22mm ceramic pistons inspire riders to push their limits with gobs of stopping power at a moment's notice. Shimano's Radiator Pads disperse heat on shuttle runs and lift-accessed downhills, preventing dreaded brake fade on lengthy descents. Tool-free reach adjustment dials in a custom feel for precise trigger actuation. The Shimano XT BL-M8000 Disc Brakes come with everything needed for installation. This brake kit works with Shimano's XT and XT Ice-Tech Rotors for reliable stopping performance in all conditions. Hinged, split clamps allow for easy mounting. The pre-bled lever/caliper/hose assembly is ready for installation on your favorite trail bike.
- Material: aluminum
- Type: hydraulic
- Adjustability: tool-less reach
- Recommended Use: mountain bike
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years
Hayes Dyno Comp Mountain Bicycle Disc Brake Master Cylinder Assembly (Black - Front)
Complete replacement master cylinder assemblies for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
- Complete replacement master cylinder assemblies for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
West Biking Professional Hydraulic Disc Brake Bleed Kit for All DOT Code5 Code R Juicy J3 J5 J7 Ultimate Elixir E1 E3 E5 E7 Er Xx Xo Formula R1 Rx K24 K18 Hayes Bngal Hope Quad Avid
High Quality and Professional MTB Hydraulic Disc Brake Bleed kit for DOT System
- MTB Hydraulic Disc Brake Bleed kit for DOT.
- All DOT Brakes
- DODE:CODE5 CODE R, JUICY:J3 J5 J7 ultimate
- ELIXIR :e1 e3 e5 e7 ER XX XO, Formula:R1 RX K24 K18
- Without Oils
CYCOBYCO DOT Oil Disc Brake Bleed Kit Bike Bicycle Tool for AVID Sram Dode Juicy Hope BNGAL Hayes J3 J5 J7 Formula (Set B)
Please note: the kits are for DOT oil only , not fit for mineral oil.
Professional Kit(Set A) and Standard Kit(Set B):(If you are running a repair shop , you may select professional kit . Tubes have better quality.)
Professional Kit and Standard Kit Applicable brake system:
CODE(All Series): CODE 5 CODE R
JUICY(All Series): J3, J5, J7,ultimate
AVID ELIXIR(All Series): E1, E3, E5, E7 ER XX XO
Formula(All Series): R1, RX, K24, K18
HYGIA USAGI; Domain Totem fork, etc.
SRAM Rockshox fork/seatpost; Promax oil dish
HAYES all series, BNGAL all series,HOPE brakes, QUAD brake
Can not applicable SRAM Bleeding Edge Tool Guide Ultimate/Level Ult/TLM/TL RED eTap HRD
-Applicable to screw syringes, and for general medical syringes.
-Compared with the old, self-locking structure completely solve the problem of oil leakage.
-Brass finish after plating to prevent oxidation.
-Thickened custom syringes / shelves, corrosion-resistant, durable.
- MTB Hydraulic Disc Brake Bleed kit for DOT.
- All DOT Brakes DODE:CODE5 CODE R, JUICY:J3 J5 J7 ultimate
- For AVID ELIXIR(All Series): E1, E3, E5, E7 ER XX XO, Formula:R1 RX K24 K18
- Applicable HAYES all series, BNGAL all series,HOPE brakes.For SRAM Guide, Guide R, Guide RS, Guide RSC,DB5, XX, X0, Level T,S-700, Red 22 Road variants.
- Without Oils.
Tektro Draco Hydraulic Disc Brake Set with Levers Calipers and Rotors Black
Two pieces bracket design, easy to install on handle bar directly. Easy installation, adjustment and maintenance
System: Hydraulic Disc Brake System
Piston: Open System, Dual Piston
Material: Cast Aluminum Levers and Brackets
Lever Blade: 2.5 Finger Lever Blades
Hose Length: Front: 850mm, Rear: 1450mm
Rotors: TR160-7: 160mm Light Wave, 6 Bolts
Rotor Weight: 126g
Adapters: AQ1.0 Series
Fluid: Tektro Mineral Oil
Weight: Front: 311g, Rear: 327g (excluding rotors, adapters and mounting bolts)
Colours: White or Black
Package: Left and Right Levers, Hoses, Mineral Oil, Front and Back Calipers (International Standard Mount), Brake Pads, Front and Back Rotors. Pre-Bled
Warranty: One year
Made in Taiwan
Manual: Click here
- Good Quality
Hayes Brake Pad & Rotor Alignment Tool
Item Specifications: Unit of Sale Each
- Maes it easy to set the correct pad gap on any hydraulic brake caliper
Bike & bicycle complete hydraulic brake disc bleed kit. Professional for DOT and mineral oil. will fit most Avid, Shimano,Hayes, Hope, Formula, Magura, MT4, X2,El Camino, M2.5, M3, 3, M4x0.7, M6x0.75.
brake bleeding' refers to the process by which air bubbles are removed from the brake fluid used in hydraulic braking systems. The same process of bleeding air from the system is also used for purging the system of old brake fluid and replacing with new, therefore both procedures can be performed at the same time.With your purchase you will receive a Phone holder as a GIFT (while supply last).
Remember, we're here to make you happy and satisfied with our product. If either one of those things isn't happening, just let us know and we promise to make it right.
ORDER YOURS TODAY BY CLICKING THE ADD TO CART BUTTON NOW!
- PERFECT UPGRADE REPLACEMENT will fit Most Brand Names.
- WHEN SHOULD I BLEED MY BRAKES? When you suspect air may be present in your brake system and your brake lever starts to feel spongy, it is time to bleed your brakes. Many riders will only ever bleed their brakes when trapped air is affecting their braking, but since you now know the affect that water content can have on your brakes perhaps more routine brake fluid changes are in order. Riders who race and demand the most from their brakes may consider changing their brake fluid annually
- WHAT BRAKE FUILD SOULD I USE? That depends on your brake model. As we've discussed there are two types of brake fluid in use in hydraulic mountain bike brakes today - DOT fluid and Mineral Oil Check your owner manual.
- LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK - We know you have options here and we want to make the best choice the best. That's why we offer a 100 Satisfaction Guarantee. If for any reason our product does not live up your expectations, ship it back to us for a replacement or a full refund. The choice will be yours
- Los angeles lakers can coolers
- Pocket rockers toys
- Wormwood capsules now
- Heater valve 1 2
- Libra scales of justice
- Hampton fitness rubber weight