Dayspot 32W (150W equivalent) Dayspot Grow Light Kit
The Dayspot 150-watt grow light attaches itself to just about anything its 3-inch-wide, spring-loaded, rubber-lined hand clamp can fit on. The bulb lasts about 3,000 hours and can easily be replaced at a local hardware or grocery store. Most plants require 12 to 14 hours of sunlight every day, but very few locations afford so much exposure. This grow light works particularly well with orchids, bonsai, and most houseplants. It should always be placed at least 18 inches above any plant, and keep in mind that the height above the surface it is lighting is equivalent to the radius of the area of light. In other words, if you were to place the lamp 24 inches above the surface, it would effectively light an area with a radius of about 24 inches. Also, please note that this is not an appropriate lamp for standard lighting needs.
- Maintains healthy growth
- Convenient spot lighting for plants
- Overwinter light-loving plants
- Super long 3000 hour life
- Full daylight spectrum 32 watt grow bulb, 150 watt equivalent
Agrosun, LKIT60 Dayspot Grow Light Kit, with 60 Watt Incandescent Bulb
LKIT60 Features: -Spotlight tropical plants, a terrarium or bonsai. -Over-winter plants anywhere in your home. -Maintain light-loving plants, including orchids. Product Type: -Grow Light. Color: -Black. Generic Specifications: -Bulb type: 60W incandescent bulb. Dimensions: Overall Product Weight: -1.1 lbs.
- Hydrofarm is the most trusted name in the industry
- Low wattage high output for your garden
- Great for reducing grow room temperatures
- Ideal lights for starting seeds, overwintering plants and supplementing light in your garden
- Another great item from Flora Hydroponics
Hydrofarm FLT44 System Fluorescent Grow Light, 4-Feet
Hydrofarms new Designer T5 System delivers performance, flexibility, and high lumen output in any growing environment. These systems allow you to choose multiple hanging configurations to meet your gardens design. They combine German specular aluminum with energy-efficient/high-output T5 bulbs and put out double the light energy of normal fluorescent systems. System includes 4 fluorescent 6400K, T5 tubes
- 3"H x 13.5"W x 46"L
- Includes 10' grounded power cord
- Includes 4 6400K T5 Tubes
- Up to 20,000 Lumens
- Powder coated, steel housing
- High performance faceted specular aluminum for better light distribution
- Hangs 3 ways-overhead, vertical or horizontal
- Daisy chainable-run up to 3 fixtures from a single outlet
Hydrofarm All-in-One Indoor Tent Grow System, Including Lighthouse 2.0 Controlled Environment 4' x 4' Grow Tent, 315Watt Sunburst CMh 3100K Light System, 2 Active Air Fans and Digital Timer
Hydrofarm has made it easy to start a tent grow by gathering several vital components into one package. The LHTENT44KS kit combines our Lighthouse 2.0 Controlled Environment 4' x 4' grow tent with the Sunburst 315W CMh 120/240V 3100K all-in-one system, two 188 CFM Active Air 6" inline booster fans for intake and exhaust, an Autopilot Dual Outlet 7-Day Grounded Digital Programmable Timer, and Rope Rachets for safe and secure hanging of the Sunburst. The tent is tall (7'2") and offers multiple ventilation options with bigger, adjustable duct ports. It's a great match with the Sunburst CMh. With this kit, the choice of growing method and media (not included) is left to the customer. It makes a grow environment that is equally effective for all approacheshydroponics, soil, and soilless gardens.
- Makes it easy to start a "tent grow" by gathering several vital components into one complete packaged kit
- The tent is tall (7'2") and offers multiple ventilation options with bigger, adjustable duct ports
- With this kit, the choice of growing method and media (not included) is left to the customer
- It makes a grow environment that is equally effective for all approaches-hydroponics, soil, and soilless gardens.
- Includes Lighthouse 2.0 Controlled Environment 4' x 4' grow tent
Hydrofarm 7.5 Inch Dome Jump Start CK64060 Hot House with Heat Mat, Tray, 72 Cell Insert, 7.5
Jump Start CK64060 Hot House with Heat Mat, Tray, 72 Cell insert, 7.5 Inch Dome
- 7" dome for growing bigger and taller starts
- Increases germination success
- Better humidity control for optimum growth
- 17 watts, 120 volt
- 11" x 22" watertight base tray
- 72-cell seedling insert
- Instructions with growing tips
- Seedling Heat Mat is UL Listed
Hydrofarm Phantom CMh Reflector, Ballast, and 315W Lamp Hydroponics Kit (3100K)
Hydrofarm's new Phantom CMh System combines our Phantom CMh reflector with the multi-voltage Phantom ceramic halide-specific digital ballast and the Philips double-jacketed Master Power CDM Elite Agro 315W T12 ceramic metal halide lamp. Ceramic metal halide technology represents a major advancement in HID evolution. These lamps provide high-quality growth spectrum, amazing PAR per watt performance, and extra energy in the ultraviolet range-which all contribute to increased crop quality. Excellent maintenance of PAR/PPF over long lamp life means great value and far longer re-lamping intervals. High efficiency along with high intensity and cutting-edge performance make the Phantom CMh System a smart choice. Excellent PPF (Photosynthetic Photon Flux)-1.95 mol/s Longevity-90 PAR output at 8,000 hours and 20,000-hour average life Horticulturally-optimized spectrum and increased UV promote enhanced plant quality 3100K lamp included Double jacketed lamp does not require reflector safety lens Digital ballast features low frequency, square wave technology Multi-voltage: 120/208/240V Ideal for low ceilings/tents/vertical gardens 95 reflective European hammertone aluminum specular Optional cooling kit (PHR3150CKT) available (includes a lens system and two 6" flanges) *Important - hot re-strike can take up to 15 minutes. The lamp will take longer to cool down since it has two layers of glass. Please allow enough time for ignition. Philips recommends that you do not operate the lamp for less than 3 minutes or this can cause ignition issues.
- Multi-voltage: 120/208/240V
- Digital ballast features low frequency, square wave technology
- 3100K lamp included
- Ideal for low ceilings/tents/vertical gardens
- Excellent PPF (Photosynthetic Photon Flux)-1.95 mol/s
Jump Start,CK64050 Germination Station w/UL Listed Heat Mat, Tray, 72-Cell Pack, and 2" Dome
The Germination Station is the perfect indoor start to your garden! The Jump Start Germination Station is an ideal way for the space-challenged gardener to start seeds indoors all year round. In this kit, the Germination Station comes complete with a 72-cell seedling insert, watertight base tray, 2" vented dome, and a 17W heat mat. The vented dome helps to maintain just the right amount of humidity to ensure germination success and bigger, healthier seed starts. The compact size of the station allows anyone with a spare corner to start a garden. Add your own choice of growing media and plugs to get growing. UL-listed waterproof heat mat, 17 Watts, 120 Volt, includes instructions with growing tips.
- UL-listed waterproof heat mat, 17 Watts, 120 Volt, 8.875" x 19.5"
- 2" humidity dome
- 11" x 22" watertight base tray
- 72-cell seedling insert
- Includes instructions with growing tips
- The Station's vented plastic top means better humidity control
Hydrofarm XT2KIT 1000-Watt Hydroponic Indoor Grow Light Kit
When instant gratification takes too long: The Xtrasun Light System is a budget- friendly complete system that is simple and quick to set up and takes the guesswork out of a quality indoor gardening setup.
- Professional results
- Complete Kit
- The Wing Reflector is super lightweight and has highly reflective units
- The 1000 watt Convertible Ballast converts easily between sodium and halide power
- The 1000 watt HPS Bulb is specifically engineered for horticultural use with magnetic and electronic ballasts
Hydrofarm Agrobrite FLC32D Compact Fluorescent Spiral Grow Lamp, 32 Watt, 6400K
32 watt/6400K bulb is equivalent to a 160W incandescent bulb
- Produces 1800 lumens and will last an average of 10,000 hours
- Fits any light fixture with a medium base
- UL Listed
- 9 year Bulb life based on 3 hours per day
Hydrofarm GCSB Box Kit Hydroponic Salad Garden
The Salad Box from Hydrofarm is ideal for growing a small soil-free garden of salad greens and other plants indoors or outdoors with almost zero maintenance. It is a passive hydroponics system based on the research of academic horticulturist B.A. Kratky.
Using the Salad Box is clean and easy. It uses no electricity at allno air pumps or water pumps needed! It grows greens and lettuce up to thirty percent faster than soil. Use it indoors with grow lights or outdoors in natural light.
Simply mix the powder nutrient with water and pour into the reservoir, then wrap the root ball of each of your seedlings with the included;Root Wraps.; Place each wrapped seedling into a net pot, and you're set!
The Salad Box will provide you and your family with fresh greens without any of the hassles of larger gardens or systems. Only minimal assembly is required. The system includes one reservoir tray, one top plate lid with eight plant sites, one top-off bottle with cap, eight net cups, eight Root Wraps, one fifty-gram packet of general purpose nutrient, six drain plugs, and one instructions booklet.
The Salad Box fits perfectly under two-foot fluorescent light systems like the Jump Start T-five modular and T-twelve fluorescent fixtures.
- Passive hydroponic garden kit
- No pumps or other electronic components
- Comes with: Reservoir Tray, Top Plate Lid, op-off Bottle with Cap, 8 Net Cups, 8 Root Wraps, Grow More Hydroponic Nutrients - 50g, 6 Drain Plugs
- Easy to get started
- 1 Year Warranty
- Heater valve 1 2
- Pocket rockers toys
- Libra scales of justice
- Hampton fitness rubber weight
- Los angeles lakers can coolers
- Wormwood capsules now