Unsearched Mystery Shotgun Wheat Penny Roll w/ Flying Eagle Cent & Indian Head Cent Ends Old Us Coin Shot Gun Lot
Genuine Flying Eagle cent on one end and an Indian Head cent on the other end of a roll of wheat cents. Flying Eagle cents were only minted for two years, 1857 and 1858. Makes a great gift for the collector or yourself.
- Genuine Flying Eagle Cent on one end of roll
- Genuine Indian Head Cent on other end of roll
- All other pennies are wheat back cents
Indian Head Pennies Set of 10 Antique Cent Collection Lot w/2 pre-1900s 1c Nice Old Set with 10 Different Dates
Nice Old Set. Great collection of Indian Head cents. 10 coins -- all 10 have different dates. Includes 2 pre-1900. All full, readable dates. No holes, no grime and no culls. On hand and ships immediately in a nice velveteen presentation bag.
- Nice Old Set. Great collection of Indian Head cents. 10 coins -- all 10 have different dates.
- Includes 2 pre-1900. All full, readable dates. No holes, no grime and no culls.
- On hand and ships immediately in a nice velveteen presentation bag.
Wheat Penny Roll Old Coins Collection Rare Collectable Indian Head Copper Lincoln Cent Steel Mint Collector Vintage 1909-1958
Each "Buy It Now" is for one wheat penny roll. Each roll is guaranteed to date anywhere between 1909 to 1958. Condition of coins will vary from circulated to uncirculated.
- 50 Wheat Pennies
- Guaranteed to date between 1909-1958
- Tightly Crimped Rolls
- Massive Estate Sale
- Key Dates, Semi-Key Dates, Uncirculated, Steel, Indian Head, Early Dates, Mint Marks and more!
1888 U.S. Indian Head Cent / Indian Head Penny Good and Better
Nice full, readable date, no grime, no holes. On hand and ships immediately.
Unsearched Wheat Penny Shot Gun Roll w/ Indian Head Cent Ends Old Us Coin Shotgun Lot
Disclaimer: One Indian Head Cent per Shot Gun Roll....One Indian Head Cent Per Shot Gun Roll
- roll wheat cents INDIAN ENDS
50 (Roll) Indian Head Cents Pennies; Good or Better
US Indian Head Cent Roll of 50 Coins
- Various Dates
- Grade: Good or Better
1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 Complete Decade U.S. Indian Head Cents - 10 coins Penny Circulated
Complete run from 1880 to and including 1889. All coins are full, readable dates. No junk, no holes, no grime. Just good coins. You will receive 10 coins from 1880 to 1889. These classic Indian Head cents are a "must" for any collector! The Indian Head cent is considered by many to be the most beautiful bronze U.S. coin. Designed by James B. Longacre, the obverse features Liberty in a Native American headdress. Reverse of coin depicts oak wreath and shield. Replaced by the Lincoln cent in 1909, the classic Indian Head cent is seldom seen today. So dont wait. Act now to add these important Indian Head cents to your collection. Coins have full, readable dates. No holes, grime or scratches. 10 coins in total.
- Complete decade run from 1890 to 1899
- Designer - Engraver: James B Longacre
- Metal Composition: 88 Copper - 12 Nickel
- Minted at: Philadelphia
- Mass / Weight: 4.67 grams
Unsearched Shotgun Penny Cent Roll - 1857 Flying Eagle / Indian Head Tail
THIS ROLL CONTAINS ON EACH END:1) An 1857 Flying Eagle Penny2) The tail of an Indian Head PennyThis is a roll of unsearched pennies from a large estate sale. In this roll you could find anywhere from 48 to 52 coins and the roll could include any of the following: Flying Eagle (1857-1858), Indian Head (1859-1909) and Wheat Pennies (1909-1958) in About Good to Brilliant Uncirculated grades. From what we have sampled and heard from others you could also find Indian Head pennies (possibly even from the 1850's to 1880's), S and D mints, Steel pennies, Silver dimes (Seated Liberty, Barber, & Mercury), Brilliant Uncirculated pennies (usually from the 30's-50's), and even a Civil War Token or Three Cent Nickel on occasion.These pennies are machine rolled. We have not opened any of the rolls we are selling. All that we can say for these rolls is what is on the ends. However, from what we have found ourselves and according to our feedback these rolls are very decent! Hopefully you will enjoy them and have fun searching through them!If there is anything that you are searching for please let us know and we may be able to find it for you as we are always buying out Estate Sales and searching for more to sell. If you have any questions about this item please contact us and we will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thank you!
1859-1909 Indian Head Cents 50 Ct Rolls Cull/AG Cent Good
50 coins per roll - could be ugly bent holed or just not very pretty - but cheap!
- Photos in this listing may or may not be stock photos. The photos are meant to be an indication of the product you will receive.
- Coin Highlights: Coins will come in a plastic tube.
- Designed by James B Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.
Roll of (50) Indian Head Cents - Low Grade, Culls
Roll of (50) Indian Head Cents - Low Grade Culls - All have readable dates.
Culls = Dark, Nicks, Scratches, Etc.
The Indian Head cent, also known as an Indian Head penny, was a one-cent coin (0.01) produced by the United States Bureau of the Mint from 1859 to 1909.
- The stock photos used are representative of the Similar (Same Grade) coins you will receive.
- Hampton fitness rubber weight
- Pocket rockers toys
- Heater valve 1 2
- Wormwood capsules now
- Los angeles lakers can coolers
- Libra scales of justice