The Prayer Shawl Ministry: Reaching Those in Need (Leisure Arts #4225)
Join the thousands of knitters and crocheters of all faiths who are creating handmade shawls for people in need. Whatever your faith and wherever you live, your handiwork will be a gift of comfort, hope, and peace. Over the centuries, shawls have come to symbolize shelter, peace, and spiritual sustenance. What started as a grass-roots movement has quickly grown into an international cause, with countless numbers of shawls being given to grateful recipients around the globe.
- Title: Prayer Shawl Ministry
- Author/designer: House
- Pages: 48
- Join the thousands of knitters and crocheters of all faiths who are creating handmade shawls for people in need
- Easy instructions for 8 shawls: 4 to knit, 4 to crochet. Prayers and ideas for shawl ministries, plus letters of love and stories of healing. Information on color symbolism, with Lion Brand Homespun yarn colors that reflect birthstone colors
Mirror Image Scarves Crochet Leisure Arts (6805)
6805 Mirror Image Scarves Creating beautifully symmetrical scarves is easy with the designs in Mirror Image Scarves from Leisure Arts. The technique involves crocheting half of each scarf at a time, working along opposite sides of the foundation chain. Reflecting the finest architecture of nature and man, these eight scarves by Ruthie Marks borrow their shapes from rolling hills, babbling brooks, intricate bridgework, and ornate arches. All designs are for Easy skill level, using yarn weights from medium to super bulky.
- Leisure Arts-Mirror Image Scarves
- Los angeles lakers can coolers
- Libra scales of justice
- Heater valve 1 2
- Wormwood capsules now
- Hampton fitness rubber weight
- Pocket rockers toys