Raymarine Sea Talk-Ng Backbone Cable, 1m
Seating backbone cable, 3' 3 inch (1 M), Mfg# A06034, for use with E & C Series widescreen, G Series, and St70 systems.
- 1M sea talk-ng backbone cable
- For Use with e & C series widescreen, g series, and ST70 Systems
- Raymarine, the world leader in marine electronics, develops and manufactures the most comprehensive range of electronic equipment
Raymarine 1M Backbone Cable f/SeaTalkng
Backbone Cables In a SeaTalkng installation, a backbone cable runs through the length of the boat. Individual devices connect to the backbone by spur cables that run to T-pieces on the backbone. The backbone carries both data and power to attached devices. The backbone should be sized so that it will run past every location where an NG or NMEA 2000 device might be installed. Two backbone cable lengths can be joined together by part A06030, a backbone extender.
- Load Equivalence # (LEN) NONE
- Heater valve 1 2
- Hampton fitness rubber weight
- Pocket rockers toys
- Los angeles lakers can coolers
- Libra scales of justice
- Wormwood capsules now