4 Oz. Suede Dye Black By Fiebing
Dyes, brightens, and restores suede and roughout shoes, boots, handbags etc. Not for man-made fabric. 4 oz. bottle. Single wool dauber included. For best results, clean your suede with a brush and a cleaner to remove dirt and shiny areas before applying the dye. Check out the instructions tab below for step-by-step directions.
- Most recognized penetrating leather and suede dye in the world
- Brings life back to faded suede and roughout shoes, boots, jackets and more
- Permanently dyes all of your new suede and nappy leather creations and crafts
- Will not peel, crack or rub-off when fully dry while remaining flexible
- Includes a single wool dauber applicator
Angelus Suede Dye Black
Angelus Suede Dyes will color, restore, and dress all nappy and suede leathers. Nappy leather and suede should be brushed to restore the nap after dyeing. This heavily pigmented liquid will also work well on smooth leathers. Available in a wide range of colors, and made in the USA. Single 3 ounce bottle with a wool dauber included, Black.
- Heavily pigmented liquid suede dye
- Colors, restores, and dresses all suede leathers
- Will also work well on smooth leathers
- Available in a wide range of colors
- Single 3 ounce jar with wool dauber
TARRAGO Suede & Nubuck Re Color Dye Nourishing Spray Can 6.49 oz, Black
NUBUCK SUEDE RENOVATOR - Suede renovator which revives the original color and nourishes by replacing the natural oils lost from the leather. Protects beyond water, respect feet breathability and dries fast. 100 ml /3,38 fl.oz. and 250ml./8,45 fl.oz.
Fiebings Leather Dye Black 4oz
Fiebings Leather Dye Black 4oz
- Dries uniformly and mixes easily to create interesting middle tones
- Includes one wool dauber
- Packaged in 4 ounces
Angelus Suede Dye 3 Oz. Color - Black
Need to spruce up the tassels on your favorite leather jacket from the 60's? Well Angelus Suede Dye and Dressing is what you are looking for because it will bring life back your favorite faded suede articles or will bring wonderful color to your new creations. Angelus Suede Dye and Dressing is a liquid dye that will color, restore, and dress all nappy and suede leathers. Will not crack, rub-off or peel.
Moneysworth & Best Suede Renew Dye, 5 Ounce, Black
Moneysworth & Best: Quality Shoe Care Moneysworth & Best develops, produces, distributes and markets over 750 shoe and foot care products to over 50,000 stores across North America and abroad. Our products are made of the finest quality materials sourced and used from around the world. Moneysworth & Best products are initially tested and marketed in Moneysworth & Best's own retail repair shops before being launched into the marketplace.
Suede Renew Spray Moneysworth & Best's Suede Renew coats each fiber with oils and natural protectors, making colours look fresh and new. Comes with a convenient brush cap for cleaning the surface before use and brushing up the suede nap after use. One bottle, 5.8 oz.
- Refreshes and renews the color of suede and Nubuck
- It coats each fiber with natural oils to replenish the moisture loss during normal wear
- Preserves suede against water and stains
Pedag Suede Sheepskin Nubuck Leather and Textile Color and Care Kit, Black, 3 Count
Unlike smooth leather, which can look great distressed and beat up, suede and nubuck leather just looks old and tired. Pedag's Suede, Sheepskin, Nubuck Leather, and Textile Care Kit contains the tools you need to keep your shoes, boots, clothes, and even furniture looking like new. On suede and sheepskin use the brass bristles on the Suede Brush to remove surface dirt. On Nubuck and Textiles use the rubber bristles on the Suede Brush. Nubuck and Textiles are durable but usually not as thick as suede. Next, use the side fan on the brush to remove dirt and debris from tight spots. Use the eraser to very gently remove superficial stains and marks (be especially gentle on Nubuck and Textiles). Brush away eraser residue. Shake the container of Suede Care Color Restorer, unscrew the top, and press the sponge applicator firmly against the shoe until the liquid contents start to flow. Evenly cover the surface and allow the liquid to dry for about 10 minutes. The Suede Care Color Restorer renews the color (neutral color will brighten and refresh all colors, but does not add color), while it also helps repel dust, dirt and water. Next use the soft rubber bristles of the Suede Brush to restore the luxurious nap that makes suede and nubuck so lovely. Experiment: brush the suede, sheepskin or nubuck with the grain for a smooth soft color or against the grain of the leather for a brighter color and a different look. Caution: Color Care helps repel water, but it is not a complete waterproofer. Pedag makes waterproofers are ideal for all leathers and textiles, but other manufacturers make suitable waterproofers too. FYI: If your clothing or footwear has high tech, breathable membranes, be sure waterproofers and other care products will not clog the pores that allow air to circulate (products that contain silicone for example). Pedag Liquid Waterproofer and items in this kit are all compatible with high tech membranes.
- Kit contains: 1 Suede Color Care; 1 Suede Brush, 1 Suede Cleaner block
- Suede Color Care restores and brightens color, repels dirt and water
- Suede Brush removes dirt and restores the leather nap
- Suede Cleaner cleans and removes superficial marks and stains
- Made in Germany and France
Angelus Suede Dye 3 Oz. (Red)
3 ounce Angelus suede dye for use on suede and nappy leathers only. buyer is solely responsible for all research, products, and application procedures related to use of this product. as well as color matching to item applicator included
- 3 ounce
- applicator included
- for use on suede and nappy leathers only.
Tarrago Suede Renovator Spray 250Ml. Black #18
Revives the original colors, nourishes, and protects against moisture. Permits breathability. Product tested and recommended for footwear and waterproof breathable membranes. For suede, nubuck and microfiber.
- Rekindle the original color of the suede, nubuck and microfiber.
- Protects against moisture
- Fast drying.
- Protects against water
- For suede and nubuck
Fiebing's Pro Dye, Black, 4 oz.
Fiebings Professional Oil Dye offers a superior colorfast formula that adds the perfect rich color to natural strap and veg tanned leathers. The preferred choice of professionals, this dye offers excellent coverage and even drying. This alcohol-based dye penetrates leather for the best possible coverage. Black dye comes in a 4 ounce bottle.
- Offers a superior colorfast formula that adds the perfect rich color to natural strap and veg tanned leathers
- The preferred choice of professionals, this dye offers excellent coverage and even drying
- Alcohol-based dye penetrates leather for optimum coverage
- Pocket rockers toys
- Los angeles lakers can coolers
- Wormwood capsules now
- Hampton fitness rubber weight
- Heater valve 1 2
- Libra scales of justice